This is one of our favorite things to do in downtown St Petersburg Florida located in the Rowdies’ stadium parking lot. Its a great way to kick off every weekend by going to the market! Leave time to find parking and don’t forget to bring money for the meters or download the parking app on your phone. Here is a little info about the market below ….
Our Mission — The mission of the market is to be the ‘heart’ of St. Petersburg — the place, more than anywhere else, that people feel a strong sense of joyful connectedness and creative community.
• While actual farmers, great food, interesting crafts and lively music are all wonderful elements of the market, this spirit of community is what really defines the market experience.
• Many customers have shared that they think that the market is the most significant improvement to quality of life ever in St Petersburg.
The Basics — The market first opened in November 2002.
• The market runs every Saturday from 9–2pm in downtown St Petersburg
• The market is located in the Al Lang Field parking lot (the corner of 1st Street and 1st Avene S)
• We’re open from early October–late May each year. This reflects the optimum weather period and the mid-Florida growing season.
• Our smaller Summer Market changes venues for shade. It takes place in Williams Park from June to August … 9am–1pm