Mortgage interest rates are rising. In the past few months, rates have risen by nearly quarter of a percent. The Mortgage Bankers Association, as well as the National Association of Realtors, are calling for rates to increase by a quarter percent by 2019.
The FMOC (Federal Open Market Committee) recently voted “unanimously to approve a 1/4 percentage point increase in the primary credit rate to 2.75 percent.” This increase in the primary credit rate has translated to an overall jump in mortgage interest rates as well.
While rates have risen, we must keep in mind they are still low historically. If you are considering buying a home, now is the time lock in rates before they go higher. TheCPMteam works closely with Motto Mortgage to help our buyers navigate the loan process in St Petersburg. Please contact Tammy@theCPMteam.com for more any home buying questions.
When you love what you do, its not work, it’s our passion! The CPM team
This is one of our favorite things to do in downtown St Petersburg Florida located in the Rowdies’ stadium parking lot. Its a great way to kick off every weekend by going to the market! Leave time to find parking and don’t forget to bring money for the meters or download the parking app on your phone. Here is a little info about the market below ….
Our Mission — The mission of the market is to be the ‘heart’ of St. Petersburg — the place, more than anywhere else, that people feel a strong sense of joyful connectedness and creative community.
• While actual farmers, great food, interesting crafts and lively music are all wonderful elements of the market, this spirit of community is what really defines the market experience.
• Many customers have shared that they think that the market is the most significant improvement to quality of life ever in St Petersburg.
The Basics — The market first opened in November 2002.
• The market runs every Saturday from 9–2pm in downtown St Petersburg
• The market is located in the Al Lang Field parking lot (the corner of 1st Street and 1st Avene S)
• We’re open from early October–late May each year. This reflects the optimum weather period and the mid-Florida growing season.
• Our smaller Summer Market changes venues for shade. It takes place in Williams Park from June to August … 9am–1pm
Sometimes the CP&M team just needs to celebrate a good day. A great spot for happy hour in downtown St Pete is Ruth’s Chris Steak House. Located in Sundial at 131 2nd Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33701. They have Happy Hour, Sunday through Friday from 4:30-6:30pm. They have selected food and drinks for $9.00!
The Sundial is a great shopping area that is in walking distance from many of the downtown condos, such as One St Petersburg, Ovation, Bayfront Towers and Signature Place. Having lived and worked in downtown St Petersburg, we have a great knowledge base of the real estate values. Tammy and her team have sold some of the highest price per SqFT in many of the Downtown buildings.
Call Tammy at 727-355-2351 for more information.